Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1st BLOG =)

My name is Katie Chamberlain. I think I am a sophmore not sure becuase I might not have all the credits I need ( I have to look into it). I would like to apply to the school of education this year if possible. BTW I am an elementry ed major with a concentration of special ed. This semester i believe has been my semester so far. All my professors are nice and im having any difficulties with my classes. Previous semesters I wasnt too smart about picking classes, which i got so fustrated with becuase it seemed like i was on campus all day everyday. Outside of school I like to spend time with my friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Looking forward to your first blog about your SL experiences. Don't be afraid to experiment with your blog. Post some graphics, some links to educational websites, etc.

    Dr. August

    ReplyDelete